Tuesday, March 24

You don't even know the meaning of the words 'I'm sorry," You swore you would love me until you died, Far as I know you're still alive....

So Mr Hyde has come back. After telling me last night that he "knew" I was trying to get him fired because his 19 yr old twit's husband told her, he told me that rather then paying the rent this month like he promised (which really by now haven't I learned that he can't keep his promises?), he's planning on giving me $150.00 and that's it. I still have hundreds of dollars of past due bills, and practically everything that he's given me has gone to that so far but you know, hey, me and the kids are good at surviving on "Roast of Ghost and Shadow Soup" and besides he has a 19 yr old twit and her son to take care of now, who needs Family 1.0 when you can get Family 2.0?!? I tried to explain to him that in the end, paying me a bit now and having me be reasonable and trying to work this out with a minimum of Lawyers vs. a $2,000 retainer and $250 an hour where I will be going for spousal support, for him to take over half of the car loan with his name on it and Child support plus half of the daycare costs, yeah well, lets just say if it goes to lawyers and I have to spend that kind of money welll, I'm not going to 'resonable' and 'understanding' anymore.

I'm getting really angry.......

No comments:

Blog History