Sunday, March 22

We can't go on together, with suspicious minds

You know the saying, "It's not paranoia if an invisible demon is about to eat off your face?" No? Okay, well the point still stands whether you've heard of it or not. As time goes on, I'm slowly finding out that I was married to the scum of the universe. I got a phone call last night, someone was looking for him. No, it wasn't a woman, but it was her husband's best friend who lives with them. Apparently, she had admitted earlier that night that she slept with my soon to be Ex husband and destroyed her own marriage. After this friend got her husband calmed down, he called here looking for my scum to give him a peice of his mind and to make sure that I knew so that I could be safe and protect myself. So I had to tell him that our marriage was already over and that he moved out but I gave him his cell number. Scum deserves to be at the very least yelled at. The thing that makes me most angry is that I though she was my friend. There are days that all I can think is I must have an invisible sign or something say "please take advantage of my trust, hurt me." I just confirmed it with him. Why can't he just pick up at a bar like any other man whore? Instead he needs to sleep with people I called friend. Scum.

I hate people......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelsey, I'm so sorry. But at least it was already over. You don't have to deal with the maybe it was just one time, blah, blah, blah. Still, it sucks to have more to deal with on top of all you already have.

Blog History