Sunday, July 5

I thought that you might have some advice to give on how to be Insensitive....

Okay so this one has been building for weeks, well two weeks at least, I don't have internet so I've had to vent using spoken word, it was so last century, lol.
Anyways so back to the matter at hand, last week my wonderful ex was unable to be there for the kids when I dropped them off, we had a scheduling conflict with work. So he was not going to be home to take our daughter from me, (he already had Ben as he had picked him up the night before for a special birthday treat) so his solution to this mess was to have me drop Mac off with Krista....yup you heard me right, Krista, the 19 year old "friend" who slept with my husband, yeah that one. I was a little...umm....disturbed by this thought. And so I told him that I wouldn't be comfortable with it, and that I kinda had hoped that he could understand and take my feelings into consideration on this. To which he replied....wait for it...."You should be more considerate of Krista's feelings..."

Ummm....wait, what?

I swear my jaw dropped and my eyes automatically started scanning the room looking for a hidden camera because there was no way that he was THAT stupid, right? This had to be one big joke because no one, and I mean no one, would ask his wife to be more considerate of his mistresses feelings?

And really, I don't think that Emily Post covered this and if she had, I'm fairly certain that the fact that I a) haven't called this girl any of the wonderfully descriptive adjectives or nouns that run through my head or b) hit her, shows that I have more then considered her feelings in this matter. All that I've "done" to her is delete her from my phone and as a facebook friend which has shown the utmost restraint considering I considered her a friend when she started sleeping with my husband. Seriously, if I show anymore consideration, I would need to be nominated for sainthood. But I need to be more considerate of her feelings?

I hereby issue a formal apology to all variety of plants, even the plastic ones, I grossly insulted your intelligence in my former comparisson, and for that I am deeply sorry.

Blog History