Thursday, April 30

And while you're outside looking in, describing what you see, remember what you're staring at is me

So I know, I've been really lax in posting lately, and I could make excuses about not having anything to say but that's just not the truth. Honestly, with everything that went on at the begining I was always completely honest at all times with my feelings but now with him digging in his heels about custody all of a sudden, I got really scared (although yay! I go sign court documents on Thursday!). I just started to feel really paranoid and thought that the world was against me for a few days and then even if the world (and all my super nice readers :) p.s. Jay, I totally agree) wasn't against me, there was the idea that he could try and use some of my posts against me. (This is something that happened to my bloggy friend, Rubi and she had to make her blog private and I don't really want to have to do that and be all suspicious and everything, although she had very good reason) So yeah, the long and short of it is that I will now be editting some of what gets posted here so for those people who I know are my friends, I'll tell you the whole story later ;) but suffice to say, with the exception of having to deal with the mentally challenged (although maybe this is insulting to the mentally challenged, sorry Char, who by the way works with mentally challenged just to clear that up so I don't sound like I'm calling her mentally challenged!) my life is actually going really well. 

1 comment:

Rubi said...

just be careful! Like I said they used mine against me, and although the judge said he understood me using my blog to vent HOWEVER my use of the mean nicknames (SS and SBSB) were kinda mean... just watch your nicknames :)

Blog History